Ortodoksyjny Żydow: Szmalcownik. →
elioraruchel: ylsw: Statistics of the Israeli War Crimes Commission indicate that less than 0.1% of Polish gentiles collaborated with the Nazis. [Source] This leaves 99.9% Polish people who did NOT aid the Nazis in their capturing of Jews. It doesn’t matter whether they directly… One thing that has always bothered me (as an American) is how the US History books very much gloss over...
Scarlett: Hold on tight Scar-wet! (sitting on the arm of the couch, inching closer to the edge)
*jumps off* READYGO! I WIN!
An Afternoon with 2 1/2 year old twins:
Scarlett: Mama! Gimme luvins!!
Mama: Muah muah muah! *hugs*
Samuel: MAMAAA! STOP IT!!
Mama: Do you want some luvins?
Samuel: (laughing) No.
Scarlett: MAMA! LUVINS!!
Mama: MUAH MUAH MUAH
Samuel: MAMAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOSTOPIT!!
*whacks his sister in the face with a pillow pet; she pretends to be dead)
Mama: Oh no! Scarlett is dead! *picks Scarlett up* Guess we have to go bury her in the garden!
Scarlett: MAMA MAMA! Scar-wet 'wive, I 'wive!!
Yes: it was the hoodie’s fault. A hooded sweatshirt can make an innocent teen...– STEPHEN COLBERT, on Fox “News” contributor Geraldo Rivera’s contention that wearing a hoodie is what led to Trayvon Martin’s murder, on The Colbert Report (via inothernews)
nellsays replied to your photo: Things that have actually happened this week: my… Goodness, that is a really heavy load. I’m so sorry to hear about all of this. If you ever need to vent, my ears are open. Thank you dear! I appreciate it!
Spookshow, baby!: let me translate that for you... →
homofuck: “follow 4 follow! i follow back!” means: “please follow my blog, i base my internet self-worth on the number of people following a blog on a website, and i will follow YOUR blog, just in case you base YOUR internet self-worth on the number of people following your blog too. i…
imthenightmayor replied to your post: I desire to make love to your fart box. Dude.. this is the first time I’ve been online all day… Sorry, it wasn’t me. was it DD??
Anonymous asked: I desire to make love to your fart box.
Love is just a misunderstanding between two fools.
Our shop got shipment in today...
Guess what has been added back to the NA line? FUCKING ROCKETEER!! They smell different, but better if that makes sense. They also seem to be much sturdier. HOORAY!!
I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.– Edgar Allan Poe (via wamburgerandfrenchcries)
If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.– Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest (via ofcaprices)